If you’re here, it’s because you know already how Amazon can be a great opportunity for your business.
There’s no doubt your services/products can benefit a lot from the biggest e-commerce on earth.
However, selling on Amazon is anything but easy, especially in 2023. The competition is getting harsher and Amazon management is a full time job, with many people often involved in the process.
To succeed, you need a great Amazon PPC agency! That’s why we’re here to help!
WHY YOU SHOULD SELL ON AMAZON
AMAZON IN NUMBERS
AVG PPC CONVERSION RATE
AVERAGE RETURN ON AD SPEND
There are many reasons why you should sell on Amazon, including:
- Massive customer base: Amazon has over 300 million active customer accounts worldwide. This gives you access to a huge pool of potential buyers.
- Brand recognition: Amazon is one of the most trusted brands in the world. By selling on Amazon, you can benefit from its brand reputation.
- Convenient shopping experience: Amazon offers a convenient shopping experience for customers. They can easily find and purchase your products with just a few clicks.
- Fast and reliable delivery: Amazon has a vast logistics network, which allows it to offer fast and reliable delivery. This is important for customers, as they want to receive their orders quickly and without any problems.
IS AMAZON ADS FOR EVERYONE?
However, there are also some reasons why you shouldn’t sell on Amazon, including:
- High fees: Amazon charges a variety of fees to sellers, including referral fees, FBA fees, and subscription fees. These fees can add up significantly, especially for high-volume sellers.
- Competition: Amazon is a very competitive marketplace. There are millions of sellers selling on Amazon, and it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd.
- Lack of control: Amazon has strict rules and regulations for sellers. This means that you have less control over your business than you would if you had your own e-commerce website.
Overall, whether or not you should sell on Amazon depends on your specific business needs and goals. If you are looking to reach a large audience of potential buyers and benefit from Amazon’s brand reputation, then selling on Amazon may be a good option for you. However, you need to be prepared to pay high fees and compete with other sellers.
Here are some additional things to consider:
- Your product niche: If you sell a unique or niche product, then Amazon may not be the best place to sell it. This is because customers may not be able to find your product on Amazon, or they may not be aware that it exists.
- Your profit margins: If you have low profit margins, then the fees associated with selling on Amazon may make it difficult to make a profit.
- Your time and resources: Selling on Amazon can be a lot of work. You need to create and optimize your listings, manage your inventory, and provide customer service. If you don’t have the time or resources to do this, then selling on Amazon may not be a good option for you.
WHAT IS AMAZON ADS AND HOW IT WORKS
Amazon Ads is a self-service advertising platform that allows businesses to promote their products and services on Amazon. Amazon Ads offers a variety of ad types, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display ads.
Sponsored Products are the most popular Amazon Ad type. They appear in search results and on product detail pages. When a customer clicks on a Sponsored Product ad, they are taken to the product detail page for that product.
Sponsored Brands are banner ads that appear at the top of search results pages. They feature a brand logo, a custom headline, and up to three of the brand’s products. When a customer clicks on a Sponsored Brands ad, they are taken to a landing page that features the brand’s products.
Sponsored Display ads appear on Amazon-owned websites and apps, as well as on other websites and apps that have partnered with Amazon. They can be targeted to specific audiences based on their interests and shopping behavior.
Amazon Ads works on a pay-per-click (PPC) basis. This means that advertisers only pay when a customer clicks on their ad. Advertisers can set a daily budget for their campaigns, and they can also choose how much they are willing to pay for each click.
Amazon Ads can be a very effective way for businesses to reach potential customers and drive sales. However, it is important to note that Amazon Ads can be competitive, and it is important to create well-optimized campaigns in order to be successful.
Here are some tips for creating successful Amazon Ads campaigns:
- Choose the right keywords: When creating your campaigns, you need to choose the right keywords to target. These keywords should be relevant to your products and services, and they should be searched for by your target audience.
- Write compelling ad copy: Your ad copy should be clear, concise, and persuasive. It should highlight the benefits of your products and services, and it should encourage customers to click on your ad.
- Set a realistic budget: When setting your budget, you need to consider your business goals and your budget. You should also keep in mind that Amazon Ads can be competitive, so you may need to set a higher budget in order to be successful.
- Track your results: It is important to track the results of your campaigns so that you can see what is working and what is not. You can use Amazon’s Seller Central platform to track your results.
If you are new to Amazon Ads, I recommend starting with a small budget and a few campaigns. Once you have learned how to use the platform and create successful campaigns, you can then increase your budget and expand your campaigns.IMPROVE PERFORMANCE!
SERVICES WE OFFER
SETUP & GROWTH
We help you set up your Amazon Seller Central, manage the inventory, optimize the account and build a sustainable growth plan.
Listing optimization to increase organic traffic and sales. Copywriting, reviews management, photo optimization and reputation enhancement.
From keyword research, to ad copywriting and campaign optimization, we will lower your ACOS and increase your ROAS
Amazon algorithm rewards external traffic. As a PPC agency, we integrate multiple platforms to achieve the best results.
AMAZON PPC AGENCY PRICING
Amazon PPC agencies typically charge a percentage of their clients’ ad spend. This percentage can range from 10% to 30%, depending on the agency and the level of service provided. Some agencies may also charge a monthly retainer fee, in addition to the percentage of ad spend.
Here are some of the typical pricing options for Amazon PPC agencies:
- Percentage of ad spend: This is the most common pricing model for Amazon PPC agencies. The agency charges a percentage of the client’s ad spend, typically ranging from 10% to 30%.
- Monthly retainer fee: Some agencies charge a monthly retainer fee, in addition to the percentage of ad spend. This fee typically covers the cost of account management, keyword research, and ad copywriting.
- Hourly rate: Some agencies charge an hourly rate for their services. This rate can vary depending on the agency’s experience and expertise.
When choosing an Amazon PPC agency, it is important to compare the different pricing options and choose the one that is best for your business. It is also important to make sure that you understand the agency’s fee structure and what services are included in the fee.
Here are some tips for negotiating the best price with an Amazon PPC agency:
- Get quotes from multiple agencies: This will give you a better understanding of the market rate for Amazon PPC services.
- Be clear about your needs and goals: Let the agency know what you are hoping to achieve with your Amazon PPC campaigns. This will help them to develop a custom plan for your business and provide you with an accurate quote.
- Ask about discounts: Some agencies offer discounts for long-term contracts or for clients who spend a certain amount per month on advertising.
- Don’t be afraid to negotiate: If you are not happy with the price that the agency has quoted you, don’t be afraid to negotiate. Most agencies are willing to negotiate on price, especially if you are a serious client.
By following these tips, you can negotiate the best price with an Amazon PPC agency and get the services you need to grow your sales on Amazon.IMPROVE PERFORMANCE!
AMAZON PPC AGENCY FAQS
WHAT IS AMAZON PPC?
Amazon PPC (pay-per-click) is an advertising platform that allows businesses to promote their products on Amazon. When a customer clicks on an Amazon PPC ad, the advertiser pays Amazon a fee.
DOES AMAZON PPC WORK? IS IT WORTH IT?
Yes, Amazon PPC can be a very effective way to reach potential customers and drive sales. However, it is important to note that Amazon PPC can be competitive, and it is important to create well-optimized campaigns in order to be successful.
HOW DOES AMAZON CHARGE FOR PPC?
Amazon charges for PPC on a pay-per-click (PPC) basis. This means that advertisers only pay when a customer clicks on their ad. Advertisers can set a daily budget for their campaigns, and they can also choose how much they are willing to pay for each click.
Amazon uses a second-price auction system for its PPC ads. This means that the advertiser who bids the highest for a keyword will win the auction, but they will only pay the amount bid by the second-highest bidder.
The actual amount that an advertiser pays for a click can vary depending on a number of factors, including: competitiveness of the keyword, quality of the advertiser’s ad, the advertiser’s conversion rate.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE AMAZON PPC COST?
The average Amazon PPC cost varies depending on a number of factors, including the competitiveness of the keyword, the quality of the advertiser’s ad, and the advertiser’s conversion rate. However, according to Ad Badger, the average CPC for Amazon Ads in 2023 is $0.91 in the United States.